Adriana K Malone, MD
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation, Allogeneic
- Bone Marrow Transplantation, Autologous
- Hodgkin's Disease
MD, University at Buffalo
Residency, Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital
Fellowship, Hematology Oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- BMT CTN 1101: A multi-center, phase 3, randomized trial of reduced intensity conditioning and transplantation of double unrelated umbilical cord blood versus HLA-Haploidentical related bone marrow for patients with hematological malignancies
The purpose of this study is to learn more about reduced-intensity transplants that use a mismatched donor. These results will help us understand if one kind of mismatched donor is better or if there is n...
- A Randomized, Multi-Center, Phase III Study of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Comparing Regimen Intensity in Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia
The purpose of this study is to compare two kinds of treatments used to destroy diseased cells and prepare your body for transplant. This process is also called a conditioning regimen. This study will also measure how well your disease (acute myeloid leukemia or Myelodys...