Krzysztof J Misiukiewicz, MD
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR | Otolaryngology
Specialties:Hematology-Oncology, Oncology (Cancer)
Research Topics:Larynx, Thyroid
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (ACC)
- Cancer Prevention
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Laryngeal Cancer
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Medical Oncology
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Cancer
- Nasal Cavity Cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer (NPC)
- Needle Biopsy: Thyroid
- Oral Cavity Cancer
- Oropharynx Cancer
- Paranasal Sinus Cancer
- Pharynx Cancer
- Salivary Gland Tumors
- Salivary Glands
- Sinus Cancer
- Skull Base Tumor/Cancer
- Skull Base Tumors
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Tumors
- Tongue Cancer
- Tonsil Cancer
- Unknown Primary Tumors
Residency, Internal Medicine, St. Barnabas Medical Center
Fellowship, Hematology-Oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- A Phase 3 Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) vs Standard Treatment in Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Cancer
You are being asked to provide any leftover DNA and tumor tissue samples collected in the main study that would routinely be thrown out after the main study is over. Your agreement to give these samples is entirely up to you. Whether or not you decide to participat...
- A Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in First Line Treatment of recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
The purpose of this study is to: Test the safety, tolerability and anti-tumor activity of the research study drug, pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in subjects with recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell cancer.
Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) with standa...
- A Two-Arm, Open-label, Randomized Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) Monotherapy versus Standard Chemotherapy in Platinum Pre-treated, Recurrent or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Cancer (NPC) (Keynote-122)
The purpose of this study is to test the safety, tolerability, and anti-tumor activity of an experimental drug called, pembrolizumab verses standard of care chemotherapies in subjects with recurrent and/or metastatic nasopharyngeal cancer. An experimental drug is not app...
- Phase I Study of Cabazitaxel- PF Induction Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
The purpose of this study is to collect information on the safety of Cabazitaxel and to learn how effective Cabazitaxel is in combination with Cisplatin and Fluorouracil in treating your type of cancer. Information from other research studies suggests that Cabazitaxel decrease...
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Chemotherapy plus Cetuximab in Combination with VTX 2337 in Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
The goal of this research study is to compare the standard treatment to VTX-2337 added to the standard treatment to see if it helps your ...
- A phase Ib dose escalation/randomized phase II, multicenter, open-label study of BYL719 in combination with cetuximab in patients with recurrent or metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
This study is divided into two parts: The purpose of the first part (phase Ib) of this study is to establish a safe dose range for BYL719 and cetuximab in combination, based on side effects. Once the right dose combination is found, the second part of the study will start. You...