Mirna Chehade, MD
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR | Medicine, Gastroenterology
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR | Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Specialties:Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Dr. Chehade holds a joint faculty appointment in the divisions of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology and Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. She is board certified in Pediatrics and in Pediatric Gastroenterology. She is currently conducting research in the field of allergic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract at the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute, focusing on eosinophilic gastroenteritis and esophagitis. She also provides patient care as a gastroenterologist, which includes office visits and endoscopies.
- Allergic proctocolitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Food Protein Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal food allergy
MD, American University of Beirut
Internship, Pediatrics, American University of Beirut
Residency, Pediatrics, Children's Hospital of Buffalo
Fellowship, Pediatric Gastro., Mount Sinai Hospital
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Dupilumab in Adult Patients with Active Eosinophilic Esophagitis
This is a multi-center study of dupilumab in adult patients with active eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE). EoE signs and symptoms are thought to be driven by the presence of activated eosinophils in the esophagus. The symptoms can consist of vomiting, abdominal or chest pain, hea...